Monday, December 19, 2011

Phil Taylor Conference Photos


The Student's Appraisal Panel, with Cristina Archetti, me, and Nick Cull


Chatting with Paul Moorcraft during a coffee break (Tracey's in the background, too!)


Another shot of the student's panel, with Jacob (Phil's last PhD student to finish) and Elina (Israeli Prime Minister's Office)

At the conference dinner, I was sat between Stephen Badsey (Left) and Paul Moorcraft (right). I love this picture--you can see how Paul is monopolising my attention with his hilarious stories!

Mingling with the Vice Chancellor, Michael Arthur

During my talk about Phil's impact on my work & life

Briefing the MA student volunteers at the start of the conference


Lunch break, chatting with Kate Utting and Paul Moorcraft

A couple of group shots at the end of the first day



BBC's Kate Adie and Prof. Gary Rawnsley

No comments: