Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring break!


Riverbank at Kirkstall Abbey





Spring break has officially started and I'm off to Seattle in 2 days! This weekend was good--on Friday night I went to a birthday party and then onto a club, stayed in to finish up school work on Saturday, and then last night I had a girls' night with Nicole. Today I went down to Kirkstall Abbey again--the flowers are starting to bloom and the river was gorgeous. Stopped off at Morrisons on the way home to get a few things for people back home: Easter candy and spotted dick, haha!
It feels so weird to be going back home after 6 months away. I watched Sweet Home Alabama the other day to get in the mood--not that Stanwood is anything like Alabama, but compared to England, it sort of is...I'm so excited to go home, though!

No comments: