Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 25: Your day in great detail

Not so interested in doing this post...my days are not very interesting right now...
So here are just some bullet points
--I get up (earlier than I'd like to, like 5:30 am)
--Eat breakfast (oatmeal or cereal, black coffee with sugar) while watching BBC World News and MSNBC
--Shower & get dressed
--Put on make-up if I'm going out (foundation, powder, shadow, mascara--very quick & simple)
--Some days I drive my mom to work (if I want to use the car & get off the island that day)
--But on other days I stay home and sleep in until 8 or 9
--If I stay out all day, I go shopping (Wal-Mart, Target, bookstores), have 2 or 3 Starbucks drinks, eat terrible but delicious fast food, and if I'm lucky, I might hang out with a friend (Mallory, Rachael, Carly, Mr. Johnson...)
--If I stay home all day, I watch crappy daytime TV with Cookie on my lap (Gilmore Girls reruns, MSNBC), eat marginally healthier food (salads, naan pizzas), and do a little housework (laundry & dishes). Also do some of my new hobbies (gardening & scrapbooking).
--In the evenings, I like to watch some more junk TV (Extreme Makeover Home Edition reruns, America's Got Talent, Losing it with Gillian Michaels)
--When I go to bed, I read for a bit (currently re-reading Harry Potter series, like I do every summer, and am finishing book 4 tonight). Cookie hates this and rubs her head against my hands while I try to hold the book up, or she'll deliberately lie down right in between the book and my face. I shove her to the side, and she stays--but I resent having to go through this every night.

That's about it...Not very exciting. My life will be exciting again in about 5 more days, when Richard gets here :) I'll post pictures & stories about our adventures as I show him around!

No comments: