Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer wardrobe


I was so excited about this t-shirt...Not that there's anything unusual about a graphic tee, but it's from Urban Outfitters. I'd never bought anything there before, because their sizes were too small, but I've always loved their vintage tees--really soft cotton, cute graphics, long enough short-sleeves, etc. They only had mediums left in this design, but I went ahead and tried it on anyway. I was so thrilled that it fit!

I always have a hard time finding shorts, and normally I'd never try cargo shorts, but these are great. They've even got pockets on the butt that make it look like I have one! Brilliant!

I'm in love with this skirt. It's really soft and feminine, and I love the muted lavender-ish color.

I'm not a summer clothes person, but it's been so hot out lately that I'm willing to wear tank tops. This is one of those soft peasant-y style flowy shirts that I never thought I could pull off (without it looking like a maternity top), but I actually like it. And I can always wear a cardigan or jacket over it, too.

I also got some essentials--bras, undies, and layering tanks. I couldn't get a good picture of this black dress I got at H&M, but it's nice and it only cost 10 quid on sale. Also bought a chocolate brown version of that navy blue short-sleeved wrap-top I bought a few months ago. I loved that shirt, but I left it at home during spring break...

So, as you can tell, my student loan money came in today. I spent all morning downtown shopping (and studying a little bit at Caffe Nero and Starbucks). When I got home I went down the hill to Morrison's, so now I'm well-stocked with food and clothes once again! I also feel good that I did my part to stimulate the economy...Recession? What recession???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear, You look fabulous...xxx

Joyce